Friday, June 3, 2011

3 - 2 - 1... LAUNCHED!

So excited!!! I did it! I JUMPED! The pics might not be the best yet, the labels still haven't arrived, I have no idea how much shipping is going to set me back, and I have about 10 more things to finish up buuuttttt I finally started my Etsy Shop!!! The dream I've had for over a year now! I am really really proud of myself! Please check out my shop ( I love that I can say this now!)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShedRow?ref=si_shop

Shed Row is the shop name and you can locate it in the search field on the top of the Etsy home page. Send some love (heart my stuff :)

Here's some pics loves!


The "Seeker's Cape" is a woven silk/linen blend which cascades effortlessly down the body. A voluminous raglan sleeve keeps the top fun and whimsy!
$95.00 (the fabrication is very expensive and will last a lifetime!)


L O V E this fabric! It's double layer knit and extremely soft! I can't wait to find someone else to be in my pictures haha!
$60.00 - I think I don't want to part with this one :(

I named this the Free Falling Tee and again - very soft to the hand! I paired a light flannel print with a burnt red jersey fabric for the bottom portion of the tee...I need to start making doubles so I can wear these items....
$30.00 - easy, breezy top that would look great with a cropped leather jacket and denim with a knee high boot in the fall!


Floral Fever Dress! Clean and Loose fitted dress is made with a back zipper to keep the waistline looking lean and the silhouette curvy! Perfect for those hot summer nights! THIS IS A SAMPLE SALE ITEM!
Only $49.00! I can make it out of a different fabrication but the original pricing is $100! What a steal!


Family is in town - Cousin's 21st and girl friend's 25th!!! BIG NIGHT! What will I wear... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph!

    I hope you are doing well. I saw this on facebook and I added you to my list!!! I love your stuff...good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete