I am so pumped right now! This took me literally no time to make and it came out PERFECT! It fits better then my designer power skirt (i will not name names because I don't want to lose my job...). I am getting knits down like no one's business!
I was so sad when my serger thread kept breaking on my knit samples and then I went to my last resort - a machine Zig Zag stitch. But then, Voila! I wish I had more of this fabric because I would rock it in a heartbeat.
This is my Etsy listing ~ Check it out :)
The Lexi Skirt
From ShedRow
Size XS/S available - other prints and colors made to order upon request - please convo for that option
***BEYOND in L O V E*** with this slinky little number! Fits amazingly and extremely comfortable! This skirt is no way restricting or overly fitted like other skirts on the market! It is incredibly soft and smooth.
The creamy white and sleek black threads create a fanciful wood grain design. The vertical positioning of the pattern gives any woman a slim, powerful look!
The skirt can be worn at the natural waistline or at the hip for a more professional setting. Tuck in a fitted blouse or slip on a simple tank and your ready to go!
I am so in love with this that I think this will be a staple in my line and I am making more very soon!
*Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
***BEYOND in L O V E*** with this slinky little number! Fits amazingly and extremely comfortable! This skirt is no way restricting or overly fitted like other skirts on the market! It is incredibly soft and smooth.
The creamy white and sleek black threads create a fanciful wood grain design. The vertical positioning of the pattern gives any woman a slim, powerful look!
The skirt can be worn at the natural waistline or at the hip for a more professional setting. Tuck in a fitted blouse or slip on a simple tank and your ready to go!
I am so in love with this that I think this will be a staple in my line and I am making more very soon!
*Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
No comments:
Post a Comment