Wednesday, June 22, 2011

*Sneak Peek*


I haven't had internet since last week so Chris and I ordered it yesterday. Comcast will be here Friday and then *miraculously* it appears to be working again today...because of this I haven't been online or posting anything and slightly slacking on the sewing! 

 
More so overwhelmed but that's another story for a different day...

Here is a glimpse of a few items to come Friday! 

 
I am playing around with Picasa but I am really missing Photoshop. I'm gonna need to contact my sister asap to get that hooked up!!

 
Also, Pride is this upcoming weekend in Chicago and I just found out that my friend's apartment will be hosting the pilot episode of a new show that follows the life of 8 people in Boystown - therefore...I need a new outfit and I have the most amazing-glitter-orange-lycra fabric that will become my dress very very soon!


I hope everyone has a great next couple days and check back on Friday for new postings and listings on Etsy!


Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment