Sunday, June 5, 2011

Almost Items to Be

So i got my labels this weekend!! and my hang tags!! Now I'm a little more professional :)





This past weekend was SO much fun! My family was in town for my little cousin's (Sarah Ann) 21st birthday and my girl friend's 25th birthday (Mary) - the only way i got through my day at work today was with 3 shots of espresso, a 5-hour energy, and a dose of advil (don't worry, i didn't take them all at one time). I am crashing right now for sure though.

However...all i can think about are these damn scarves Mary and I found while we were shopping this weekend!  And then we started talking about Maxi dresses...so now i cant get those out of my head either! Tomorrow night there will be dresses and scarves done FOR SURE!


Here is a fabric I bought last year that will soon be a maxi! I always cling to my fabric until I find the perfect thing to make with it...maybe I'll take a picture of my sewing closet one day...

I also ordered a couple new patterns a few days ago. Good thing, because I only have $6.33 in my checking right now (I hope all those rounds of shots I bought were enjoyed! It was worth going bankrupt for though I must say). I do make most of my patterns but sometimes it's just easier to make a pattern off an existing one and I hatteeee to make a pattern for easy stuff...I guess it's just more rewarding to make the more elaborate pieces from scratch. If i spend 2 hours making a tunic dress pattern I want to gun myself down - it feels like a waste of time.



See you tomorrow chiffon, I really don't want to stay up thinking about you all night long, I need to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment